7/02/2006

What It Is To Burn...

ARRRRGGHHHHHH!!! How the fuck could you do that to me? Goddamnit I just don't understand why someone else had to tell me. Why couldn't you do it? Made a fool outta me again. Last chance, hero. You made your choice now stick with it. i'm nobody's bitch and you just threw away something good for what was easy. Congrats. I hope you got what you wanted out of me. Shame on me for thinking we might have something. You are obviously too scared of something actually working out for the better. I hope you enjoy your life of monotony and angst.

5 comments:

Pineapple Princess! said...

uh oh.... *cringe* I would hate to be on the recieving end of that venom-penned rant. See: failing blog for more thoughts.

Oh, and come to my birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are definately hurt by what has happened -- and for good reason. But don't forget who you really are and remember that these recent events are completely beyond your control. Don't waste time harbouring resentment and anger - acknowledge that you feel hurt and move on, that way the door will be left open for happiness to return. Remember that people do care about you and that you are a valuable person: regardless of this situation.

Above all be yourself.
Take care, Jordan ...

P.S. Opening yourself up to possibilities and opportunities does not make you a fool - even if rejection follows, you are a brave soul.

Joe Guitar said...

I want to know who this anonymous person is...

tashalaughs said...

you are SO emo. there. i said it.

Anonymous said...

You want to know who I am, Jordan?

Why?

In any case, you WILL be surprised. We aren't friends, but we definately know each other. I've commented (anonymously) on your blog before ... and I have to say that while I don't agree of some of the things you have said or done, I definately admire both your self-confidence (especially with the ladies) and your talents (on-stage and with a guitar).

To be completely honest, I am not sure I want you to know who I am - not because I am insecure or scared - but because I won't be able to comment on your blog with the honesty and candor that I can now.

Ciao