7/11/2006

Finish the sentence:
1. My ex is: one of the nicest people I know.
2. I am listening to: Death Cab For Cutie
3. Maybe I should: stop obsessing.
4. I love: to fall asleep so I can dream.
5. My bestfriend(s) is/are: Matt/Jay/Brennan/Ky
6. I don't understand: you.
7. I lost: my hope of this being easy.
8. People say: the dumbest things.
9. The meaning of my screen name: "She Just Might Get You Lost. And She Just Might Leave You Torn. But She Just Might Save Your Soul" Lyrics from the new Dashboard Confessional album, pretty much sums things up right now.
10. Love is: "what I got, said remember that" - Sublime
11. Somewhere, someone is: trying desperately to be strong
12. I will always try to be: the bigger man
13. Forever seems: "to be around when things begin, but never around when things end" - Ben Harper
14. I never want to: forget how you look when you sleep
15. My cell phone: has a better ringtone than Barbara's
16. When I wake up in the morning, I: wish I didn't have to get up
17. I get annoyed: when people don't respect themselves
18. Parties are: a certain way to make me feel alone in my own head
19. My Dog is: waiting for me in the future
20. Kisses are the best when: in the middle of a sentence
21. Today I might: just veg out alone
23. Tomorrow I will: work a closing shift
24. I really want: what I can't have
25. I am: alienated

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is cool. Here's mine:

1. My ex is: far from my mind.
2. I am listening to: the t.v.
3. Maybe I should: wash the dishes
4. I love: to dream about what the future holds.
5. My bestfriend(s) is/are: Jessica, Jason, Katy, Kelli.
6. I don't understand: myself.
7. I lost: my best friend (after 10 years)
8. People say: I'm a little obsessive.
9. The meaning of my screen name: from a photo I once saw of a guy less than a second before getting a cake in the face (i.e. 'highspeedcake') - dude, it was histerically funny!
10. Love is: elusive.
11. Somewhere, someone is: in the same position as I am.
12. I will always try to be: a positive, honest person.
13. Forever seems: way too far away
14. I never want to: make the same mistakes twice.
15. My cell phone: totally r-o-c-k-s.
16. When I wake up in the morning, I: hit the snooze button (repeatedly).
17. I get annoyed: when people don't respect me, or give me the benefit of the doubt
18. Parties are: good for a laugh or ten.
19. My Dog is: in a happy place.
20. Kisses are the best when: she is into me as much as I am into her.
21. Today I might: re-organize our entertainment center wires.
23. Tomorrow I will: do my laundry
24. I really want: someone to hold (and hold me too)
25. I am: on the verge of happiness.

So, you still want to know who I am Jordan?

Here's a hint (okay, two): We had a class together at Mal-U last semester. Any guesses?? We were in the same group for a project. C'mon, take a guess, a wild guess ...

Okay, here's the truth. I want to tell you who I am ... I think we have some things in common and I'd like to get to know you better. (For reasons I don't care to get into now) I know that won't happen -- and that's okay. Just tell me why you want to know who I am, and then I will let you in on the secret.

Later, man.

Ky said...

i think i know who it is....but then again i might not...hahahahahaha...sorry random laughter

Joe Guitar said...

I'd just like to know who you are so I can know who to thank for the nice things you've said on here. I'm not into guessin games much and I'm perfectly comfortable if you choose to remain anonymous.

Anonymous said...

That's the response I was hoping for. It's nice to hear my thoughts are appreciated -- that means alot.

I'm Jamie, by the way. We were both in Eliza's Theatre History class at Mal-U.

Hope you have a good night, dude.

- J

Joe Guitar said...

I kinda figured it was you.

Marisha said...

Blog anonymity is for suckas

Jamers said...

Yep. It's me.

Ky said...

that was my guess...you always have usefull insight from an outsiders point of view on my blogs

Jamers said...

Wow. I feel really appreciated at the moment. It's a great feeling. Glad to know my thoughts make a difference to people (even if that difference is small).

Take it easy, fellas ...

Marisha said...

Me and James are playing at Katz tonight. Although we're doing mostly jazz standard-y type stuff you should bring your guitar and/or some percussion or some sort of idiophone.
Rock out!
I will be equipped with my egg shaker and, you know, my bass.