7/07/2006

Lacks The Initiative...

to write lengthy blogs. So I'm stuck in summary mode. The biggest news in my life right now is that I have purchased a car!! I am the proud owner of an orange automatic 1988 Honda Accord. I take possesion next Friday when my next paycheck comes in. I am seriously stoked. I took it on a test drive around Nanaimo with Jared, dropped in to see Geoff, dropped by Tasha's but she wasn't home. Took it for a burn on the highway. For a car with this many clicks it absolutelly purrs :) Lucky for me the owner before the person I'm buying it off of was a mechanic, who rebuilt the engine about a year ago. I went to Trish's 18th b-day later that night and didn't drink anything, very proud of myself. Had good chats with Alleah and with Trish about the stuff that's going on in my personal life and it helped alot to hear that I'm not crazy lol. Trish just told me not to let these difficulties destroy the improvements I've made to myself since we split up. I'm not going to let that happen. The new improved actually giving a shit about other people Jordan is here to stay. I just don 't want my new found nature to mean I get taken advantage of.

Well that's all you're getting out of me today. Much love.

Listening To: Making Enemies - Snow Patrol

5 comments:

Trish said...

ME neither. I'll be very upset if it does. I mean, we've all done crappy stuff to people we care about, life shouldn't penalize us trying to make improvements...

Ky said...

i bought the snow patrol cd...its awesome! excited for top bridge!

Joe Guitar said...

It's interpretive art Tash. lol. I think you're beautiful and you know that and if you think the representation of me looks anything close you're off your rocker.

tashalaughs said...

ps. you're a whoo-er. jk.

Anonymous said...

Crazy? C'mon man. The mental institutions of the world would be overflowing if people with problems like yours (and mine, for that matter) were acutally crazy.

Glad to hear you are determined to keep positivity and happiness around you indefinately. Determination is positive in itself.

Oh, and in my experience, being taken advantage of is something that you are in control of. It all comes down to instincts and judgement -- considering the risks before jumping in head first.

Congrats on the new ride. Sounds pretty swell.

- signed 'The Anonymous One'