7/18/2006

For Good, For Glory, Good Is ________

So yeah, I fucked up while checking the spelling on my tattoo. The last word has an extra "A" in it so technically the word has no meaning. So four hours after completion of my tat I find myself back in the chair getting a portion of two letters "mulched" so that the ink won't take. This hurts a hell of a lot more than the tatoo itself, exponentially so. So on August 21st I go back in to get it fixed. Lesson here kids, look very carefully and make sure all the words in your tattoo are spelled right. Otherwise you will end up with a bloody seeping wound in your body to go with your tattoo.


In other news my CD player in my car merely had a burnt out fuse so now I have tunes in the ride. sweetness. Oh and i was approved for a student loan of $10, 880.00 holy crap.

3 comments:

Queen of Hearts said...

awe shitty about the spelling. it looks uber sweet though!

Marisha said...

Ouch! Ooch! Ouch!

Anonymous said...

A terrible shame....what does your mother think/feel? Did you tell her? ask her opinion? Don't take your shirt off in front of her ever...has she ever mentioned taking you on an exotic vacation with your sister? guess that chance is over? sucks to be you!