7/14/2006

If It Is Born In Flames Then We Should Let It Burn

I'm in a very strange place right now. All of my expectations and aspirations lately have flipped themselves around in strange ways. I should really stop setting myself up so much because when all of your plans fall through it's that much more dissapointing. I know I'm gonna be okay with this but it still sucks. Whatever, love is too complicated to try and make any sense of apparently so why the hell do I try. In other news I've started talking to Trish again which is nice. It's nice to have someone who knows you so well you don't have to explain your point of view to them they already understand. I'm pretty worried about one of my friends because they seem to be caught in the same sort of cycle of depression I was in a few years ago. I'm also concerned about another friend who is trying their best to help but is absolutely drowning in this and thats not really fair. It seems life has caught up to alot of people right now and everyone is fighting their way back to the surface. Ahhh the quarter-life crisis. Welcome to the suck.

7 comments:

Brianna said...

Yeah, I totally know what you mean. Its like, all month troubles have been shoved on everybody without warning.

Pineapple Princess! said...

mhmmm. I know about three people who will burst into tears at the drop of a hat right about now. That kinda sucks. The only thing I can suggest is to keep pushing through it, I really admire the changes you've made, and I know the effort it takes to do it. Keep it up :)

Queen of Hearts said...

at least we are all in the suck together : )

Akiyhrah said...

Yea no kidding!! A mutual suck.

Marisha said...

"Whatever, love is too complicated to try and make any sense of..."

I think this "Love" thing is just used as a scapegoat for all of the real, legitimate problems in a person's life.

Anonymous said...

mutual suck

hahha oh kaitlyn

Akiyhrah said...

lol glad I can entertain. XD