7/24/2006

"Hey, At Least You Didn't Get Somebody's Name"

So today I woke up and proceeded to invite Tasha out for consequetive meals depending on the time...I made it to lunch. "Breakfast" and "Brunch" are apparently non existant in some peoples vocabularies. So I went and picked her up and we headed to MGM for foodstuffs. I had my usual Eggs "Pope" but the Hash browns were just a mangled baked potato WTF? Tasha had her prerequisite French Toast and Bacon. After that we hit departure bay and Piper's lagoon for some Walk On The Ocean time. Went to Woodgrove so that Tash could sort out the $100 cancellation fee for her cell phone that she apparently shouldn't have to pay but apparently she cancelled her plan three days before her contract was up so they still made her pay the $100. shitty deal. So then I dropped her off @ home and headed home. Drove to harewood for some slurpee. Then headed home. So here I am sweltering in the heat and wondering if I would be flattered or scared if somebody got my name tattooed to them at random. I know how I feel about having the person you like get somebody else's now. Like I should just give the fuck up. Should I just give up? When you do that you don't just affect yourself you affect those around you too. I still can't believe it.

A is for age: 20
B is for Booze of choice: Jack & Coke
C is for career: Sound Technician
D is for your dog's name: Sweet!! I Have A Dog?
E is for what you use everyday: The Shower
F is for favorite song at the moment: Rooftops & Invitations - Dashboard Confessional
G is for favorite games: Mario 3
H is for hometown: New Westminster, BC
I is for instruments you play: Guitar, Saxophone, Some Drums, Voice
J is for jam or jelly you like: Tropical Triple Fruits
K is for Kids: No Babay, No babay, No babay...
L is for last kiss: Tasha
M is for most admired trait: confidence but not over-confidence
N is for the name of your crush: See L.
O is for overnight hospital stays: Once for Food Bourne Illness
P is for phobias: Being buried alive / trapped
Q is for quotes you like: "There is not one shred of evidence to support the theory that life is serious"
R is for biggest regret: 80's party. and not playing football after high school
S is for sweets of your choice: Powerbars?
T is for the time you wake up: 8:30-9
U is for underwear: Boxers
V is for vegetable you love: Tomatoes
W is for What the fuck happened to the question for W?
X is for x-rays you've had: Finger/Teeth
Y is for yummy food you make: everything I make is yummy
Z is for zodiac sign: Libra

4 comments:

Ky said...

i thought tomatoes were a fruit? bachelor party on thursday if you wanna come and chill

Joe Guitar said...

yeah well I don't like any vegetables so tomatoes are the closest I'm gonna get.

VivaLaPinto said...

haha, I wanted to say tomatoes at first too! lol!

And I enjoy how you spelt Food Bonre Illness like the Matt Dasmon movie. Thart just makes everything about this post excellent!

Trish said...

Those are called "panfries", and actually alot of people prefer them to the cubed ones. Personally, I like my deepfried cubes. And dude.... tattoed... call if you need an ear.