11/29/2006

Word On The Street

So ICBC has launched an uninsured driver claim against Mr. Mycock and he has 22 days to either accept, dispute, or do nothing. Now if he accepts or does nothing I get my claim. If he disputes then it's up to me to sue him. Please let him accept!! I don't want to turn this into a court battle. Luckily I could probably get my uncle or Biff's dad to represent me so it wouldn't be hard to get representation.

Ummm in other news, I have never been so happy in my life. I don't know how I lucked into this but I did. Everyday I wake up with a big stupid grin on my face. Feel free to groan single people.

Another gig at the Theatre got cancelled today...great. :(


Oh and i think I might buy one of these...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Court = Balls.
Jeeps = Super Jawsome.
If you get a black one, you must name her Black Betty.
If you get a red one, I will steal it... mwahahahahaaaa.

Ky said...

jeeps are super awesome...that one is prolly at least 6,000 bucks if it doesnt have problems...they are expensive...

Anonymous said...

I'm planning on getting something between 4 and 6 grand.