11/12/2006

That's All One Now Our Play Is Done

Wow it's finally over. I can't say I've ever enjoyed a character quite as much as I did playing Feste. Feste made me feel like a rock star every single night; he gave me an ability to connect with the audience in a way that I've never been able to do before. I have never had so many people come up to me and tell me that I was their favourite part in the show before. It also made me more confident about persuing my Music career. To all my fellow cast members and our excellent crew all have to say is "Wow". What a seamless show from beginning to end, the professionalism was by far the best I have seen behind the scenes at a Malaspina show so far and we have set a precedent for shows to come. We have been gifted with an amazing group of actors, designers, and technicians in our program for these two years and I believe we are working our way towards leaving a lasting legacy for years to come. So from here out this year I am taking off my acting hat and putting on my techie one. Thanks everyone for sharing in the magic that was Twelfth Night. I love you all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hats off to you Davies! You are truly Feste, and a gifted actor. I had blast working with you, and I agree on the professional bit. I too say "Wow!" Good job Jordan, and everyone, you fuckin rock!

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss hearing your songs... you must record them for us :P or maybe at least.. me

**tries to look innocent and cute**

Anonymous said...

everytime my mom talks about the play she always adds "and the fool could actualy sing and play the guitar"
awesome job!!! going to miss you're singing

Anonymous said...

I third the thought summoned by the right honourable Amber.

VivaLaPinto said...

I fourth it!!! Devin, let's make a Twelfth Night soundtrack! I need your skillz!

This was easily my favorite show I've EVER done. Like you said, it was truly seamless. Nothing I would change, no huge dramas, and an amazing opportunity that I think we all made good use of.

Props to EVERYONE involved in TN!!!

Akiyhrah said...

We totally rocked this show! I'm so sad it's over. T_T

Anonymous said...

Sir Jordan Davies: Update this journal as Jillard is tres bored and in need of snazzy things to read.

Anonymous said...

come here by accident...(haha)==+ i don't know that you played the guitar in the play...i think you are awesome(Orz)~my image profound...do you have other play or show????