11/21/2006

So Yeah...


Life is good...when life is good don't write on here cuz well there's no real news. Life marches on as it ever does and I go with the flow along with it. Hmmm news...worked on the tech-in and strike of Lisa marie Presley's gig at the Port Theatre. I never would have figured she'd be Alleah height. Ummm yeah worked the worst gig ever on the weekend I was really tired and none of my mics decided to work for me with 15 minutes to go before the show. So I called in Ace, Mike and Leon before we finally found and fixed the issue. Mike looked at the set-up and realized we should have had two techs on it instead of just one. I really wish someone else had been there to stop me from going absolutely insane.
Oh and speaking of insane my Car is going to cost me $450 in maintenance and repairs over the next two days...wooo hoooo.
Oh and this comes immediately following my resignation of my job at Thrifty's....oh boy. So I won't be quite as social as I have been for the next while due to funds and all. But in general life is a blessing and I'm enjoying every day of it.

Can't nothin' hold me down...uh uh.

Oh and Ky....you're my hero...love you buddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for updates! You are le rawk.

VivaLaPinto said...

woot and a half...except for the um money issues...money sucks.