11/26/2006

They Finally Did It Man....They Finally Killed My Car

So I'm not gonna post about the party cuz if you were there you already know and if you weren't you missed out big time. Umm yeah so in case anybody doesn't know I got into an accident this morning which was completely not my fault. I'm just really glad that everyone is alright and no one was hurt. I'm gonna miss my car when it's gone but I can only treat this as another thing that was meant to happen for a reason. The only consolation I can take is that I did enough to stop the back-hoe bucket from coming through the windshield. It pretty much would have killed me and Alleah or hurt us very severely. That scares me so much. We are all so lucky to be alive and healthy and that's what I'm going to focus on. I hope they take that guy for a ride man cuz he deserves to pay for what he did. I know it was a mistake but the fact that he just didn't seem to care at all if anyone was hurt just baffles me. Why didn't he apologize to me? He was completely at fault...why did he not say he was sorry? What kind of person doesn't apologize for putting the lives of my friends in jeopardy? Thank you big time to Kylan's parents for helping me out and getting me back into drivable conditon. Happy Brithday Ky!! 21 is looking fine.

9 comments:

Akiyhrah said...

I thought about that afterwards and that thing totally would have come through the windshield. Freaky, FREAKY shit.


*loves* I heart you Jill.. lol

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you guys are ok!

Akiyhrah said...

haha!! We are le impervious to retarded old men!

Anonymous said...

good thing you took those courses you mentioned about the other day... that taught you to do those things...

another reason why those things are sensible

Ky said...

yeah man....good on yah...stupid old guy....icbc will not be happy with him...no matter what they will not be happy...such a dumb thing to do...bucket raised on the road on a blind hill! i also enjoyed the title of this...go big lebowski

VivaLaPinto said...

yeah...it's scary how we were tlking about accidents and whatnot like minutes before it happened...and hearing you say that about me, you and the windshield is the scariest thing ever...I feel the need to post about it!


*hugs to Davies, Jilly and Kaitlyn!!!*

Anonymous said...

thats crazy !!! Glad you're okay ! and Ihope icbc makes that guy pay big time ! Glad you're okay !!!!! Christmas dinner just wouln'dt have been the same without you. You are coming aren't you :)
(hugs)

Ky said...

btw......A+ on the whitfield

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.