11/30/2006

In The Worst Mood Ever

Okay so this is going to be a rant seeing as I am sitting at my computer at 1:30 AM with a bloody bandage on my hand. So I get home from kareoke and I go around back to see if can clear some snow off my car so it won't get too wet inside tomorrow. I find that the plastic has ripped and there's a giant pile of snow in my back seat and that the interior lights are on because apparently my passenger side door wont properly close due to the crash. Then I look and I find that my trunk is open...actually open. hmmm. so i start clearing snow off my roof where it has bubbled up over the sun roof and I impale my palm on my broken off antenna putting a huge gash in my hand which is now swathed in a giant bandage to try and stop the profuse bleeding. I think I am going to cry. Why is this shit happening to me right now? Goddamnit. I need you here.

AMMENDMENT: Apparently the plastic did not rip. My roomates havwe informed me someone took a knife and decided to break into my car and snoop for stuff again...so that's why the trunk was open and my interior light was on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, why the hell indeed!? Don't worry man, shit comes in 3's. Now that the bad 3's are out of the way, you can look forward to the good 3's! Don't get down Davies, everything will work out and be awesome, I assure you. You are the greatest friend, I think I've ever had :) If you've taught me anything, it's to never give up hope in anything. We both have good things on the Horizon, I can feel it. Hugs** man!

VivaLaPinto said...

THIS IS ME STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU AND TAKING ALL THE BAD KARMA BACK TO WHERE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE--IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

I feel so bad! You've had a an overall crappy semester with one or two shining exceptions (like that gorgeous girl! ;D)

You know if I'm ever around when something shitty happens to you,I'll do whatever I can for you...I'm there for you buddy. Anytime you need someone, just call me up and I'll be there!

*hugs!*

Anonymous said...

ooh that threes advice sounds good. i'm trying to think where i am on that scale... it's definately gotta be the ending of the the bad threes. i hope.

feel better. wish my hand was broken instead of my heart? ah... to be emo again. how i have not missed thee, let me count thy ways...

Trish said...

Awww, dude, that blows. I'm sorry to hear about your hand. If its really that bad, maybe get it check out? the last thing you need is all that shit PLUS an infected hand... Feel better. I'll send good thoughts your way.