5/17/2006

So I'm Buying...




100+ mpg
70 km/h top speed
Insurance: $20-$40 per month
Gas: Full Tank = $3.50

and this little ditty from barbs Blog:


Open iTunes/iPod or Windows Media Player to answer the following. Go to your library. Answer, no matter how embarrassing it is.

How many songs? 1041

Sort by artist
First artist: 54-40
Last artist: Yo La Tengo

Sort by song title
First Song: (Nice Dream) - Radiohead
Last Song: Zoot Suit Riot – Cherry Poppin' Daddies

Sort by time
Shortest Song:
Two Way Tie at 1:02 = Sunshine and Clouds and Everything Proud – Clap Your Hands Say Yeah / Our Spring Is Sweet Not Fleeting – Of Montreal
Longest Song: Fear Satan – Mogwai 16:17

Sort by album
First Album: A Crow Left Of The Murder - Incubus
Last Album: You Forgot it In People – Broken Social Scene

How many songs come up when you search for "sex" - 3
How many songs come up when you search for "death"? - 14 (Come on I have a Death Cab Album on here)
How many songs come up when you search for "love"? - 80

7 comments:

Marisha said...

Yeah... right. I'll believe that when you pick me up and take me for a ride on that thing. Foo!

Joe Guitar said...

I'm not allowed passengers without a motorcycle license but I'll cruise by and show it to you.

Akiyhrah said...

hawt!! I love motorcycles!!

Marisha said...

I think I may well be the only person on earth who doesn't possess an ipod or a cell phone.

Joe Guitar said...

Neither of my roomates do so there. In yo FACE

tashalaughs said...

you know i had a crush on jared in highschool. hahahahaaaa oh the people you'll meet.

Anonymous said...

wheee you said you would visit me with the said motorcycle



~Amber~