5/24/2006

Did I Forget To Mention...

how awesome the new tool album is? Because it's so damn good. And you can spend the entire CD tripping out with the cool 3D artwork in the packaging. Very Cool. Yeah I gotta say much better than the new Pearl Jam even though that album is really good. And I finally bought Walk The Line today cuz I found the special edition again. Umm yeah got a new battery put in my watch that's been dead for like a year. That's cool. It's a nice watch i'm glad I can wear it again. I think I'm gonna go to Improv tonight. Let's see if that gets awkward at all. If it does I'll just keep not going after tonight. Why does one stupid decision have such far reaching consequences in so many areas of my life. This thing will not die. It's like cancer. Even if you rip it out there's still some left deep down rotting you from the inside.

6 comments:

tashalaughs said...

I ate McDonalds the other day. Then I threw it all up, but it still felt like it was eating me slash rotting from the inside.

I'm sure yours is much more emotional though. Beware the McDonalds anyways.

Looooove,
Me

Anonymous said...

McDonalds = cancer


thats all i got from the comment haha

Pineapple Princess! said...

*drools* New tool album...

How was Improv?

tashalaughs said...

hmm sorry i get nervous around new people :(

Joe Guitar said...

Imrov was fine... a little tense when a certain signifigant other showed up to watch but all in all everyone dealt well I think.

VivaLaPinto said...

I don't think it should be a cancerous blemish on your past. You've moved on, and I know at least 50% of the other involved personages have. You should be alright. You're doing fine, sweetie.