5/05/2006

It's Alright To Be A Res-Tech

I'm sooo happy. Me, Ky, and Megs all got Res Tech Positions at Mal for next year which means I'll finally have a key!! Woohoo!! My first training gig is one June 2nd. Leon offered me a gig with Anthony for Willy Wonka for 3 days but I'm working so it looks like Ky will get that. Oh well should be cool for him. I really can't wait to get back to school next year it's gonna be awesome. I miss everybody already. It's so weird spending so much of your time with people and then suddenly having all this freedom. I miss the Theatre. Oh well I'm having a kick ass time hiking, and climbing at the romper room, and just other random summer style adventures.

Later Y'all,

Jo

6 comments:

VivaLaPinto said...

I know, it's so weird to be bored again! what the deuce? congrats ont he rez tech, position, and I'll see ya before you know it! Next year is going to be AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jordan!!! I know you really wanted to be Res-Tech!!!!

Hopefully there will be a theatre party soon so we can all hang out again

jordanibanez said...

The Romper Room is awesome. An old friend of mine used to work there. Next time you're there, ask the baleyers (sp?) how much they've had to drink so far, and how much is still in the fridge in the back.

VivaLaPinto said...

'belay' you had your vowels mixed up. :)

Akiyhrah said...

Congratulations!! You're gunna have so much fun next year ^_^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.