5/09/2006

Am I Living It Right?

Today....YES!! This was an awesome day. Today I planted a tree. Today I bought a printer/scanner/copier and printed out my tatoo design. On the way to buy the printer we were driving up commercial street and we were stopped at a red light. Matt was checking out some girls on the left side of the road and I said "Screw that!! Check out those two girls with the ladder on the other side...damn!!" And it turns out to be .....duh...duh...duh.... Meghan and Lisa. HAHAHA!! So anyway. I get back home, set up my printer and all, and then decide to take a walk downtown, catch some sun, and say hi to Meghan and Lisa who are working on Kidz Fest. So I head down there, say "Hi". Feel awkward, and leave. Yah. So I walk to Maffeo Sutton Park and run into my buddy Steve who works at Music Maxx, and is one hell of a guitar player and sound guy. So we head to Steve's new place which is like two blocks away from mine and pick up his acoustic, head to my place, pick up mine, leave the cases behind and jam out on our way down to the waterfront again. We chill on a picnic table for like three hours just jammin' on tunes we know and having a ball. Good Times. Head back up to his place and on the way two really good looking girls are sitting on the patio of the Timmy Ho's and they Yell across the street at us "Come serenade us!!" Now I was all up for it but Steve was being all whiny cuz he was hungry so we never crossed the street to wow them with our madd skillz yo. Anyway, get back to Steve's, play some more guitar, and discuss the demise of both of our relationships. We both slept with other girls while on a break. hmmm. We eat some rediculously spicy Tacos, have some fries, and some Appleton's and Coke. Then chill and do some tech work on his Bass players axe which is sounding all fucked up. We change the intonation and it gets slightly better, at least enough so it won't sound like ass tomorrow night at the Queens. I get kinda tired so I head home and here I am. All-in-all a pretty awesome day. Thanks for prettying it up Lisa and Meghan. Love you guys hope you had fun with the rest of your gig.

Later Y'all,

Love yah......

Jordan

7 comments:

Marisha said...

Is said friend in the band Within The Seed?

I'm in a band called Quench, only for the summer though. Andrea's working on a few dates for the Queens. You better show up and drink beer and dance or else!

Joe Guitar said...

Heck yah I will!!

tashalaughs said...

you can serenade me anytime

Queen of Hearts said...

haha hey no problem, we like decorating hahahaha. nice seeing ya , sounds liek you had a fun day ... see ya later...
p.s. i might actually see you later.... pipers?

Akiyhrah said...

Aww... I'm glad someone is having a good summer so far. ^__^

tashalaughs said...

i saw you last night. you made me nervous, but then again, most cute guys do. do me a favour, and bring your cute self to my partay. you know when it is.

tashalaughs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.