1/28/2007

In time

In time you will discover that you are not who you think. In this moment you will re-evaluate, re-assess, re-organize everything you believe you are. And the person walking away will bear very small resemlance to the form that gave it birth. So fogive who I was today, I'll have shifted by the morning. Into a different, and more complex prism of a person. Could you feel yourself change? Tonight? Tomorrow? Now? So in essence all you will be is evanescent and ever shifting diaphinous fog of a person. Infinite shapes at your disposal, you bend and contort your spectre until you find youself at a place of balance a place of unity. So for tonight I'll strive for balance and shift myself some weight. For tomorrow I'll wake better for the change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice!

Bean said...

Me likes.

Martha said...

*agrees with dev and jilly*

oh, and i loves you