1/10/2007

For The First Time

I guess I should explain my last post. It feels good when I just let a stream of conciouness take over my writing. I just wanted to write something, anything, that would not be a "here's what I did today" post. This blog is called Pre-Fader Listen for a reason. On a sound board a PFL lets you listen to something before it comes out of the main speakers. So in this blog you'll get things that happen in my head but don't come out of my mouth. This blog is the PFL on my mind. So what you get may not even be how I am feeling it may just be something I needed to write...or just the need to write anything at all. I respect writing in the way that you can put something down and people can look at it and interpret it and develop feelings about it in their own mind. The last blog was meant to do that; to say "what if" to a worst case scenario. I'm not saying I believe in all that stuff happening, but I think if the right set of circumstances happened that could be the future of the human race. If you feel strongly about never letting yourself become that, I was successful in my plan. So from here on you may find articles or theories that you may read and question whether or not I actually believe the stuff that I am writing and the answer will always be yes in some way. Because I believe that words can say things that facts cannot sometimes and I am going to try to use them to turn this bog into a creative outlet for myself. Hope you enjoy the strange thoughts that are my mind.

4 comments:

jordanibanez said...

I think that makes for the most interesting and overall best blogs there are out there to read. Full steam ahead matey, tasty blog entries off the port bow.

Queen of Hearts said...

*nods in agreement *

Ky said...

much better blog idea.....maybe i should change the name of my blog to looking at me through blind...oh geekiness but awesomeness at the same time

Joe Guitar said...

Seiously just laughed so hard at that Ky...yeah we're lame.