1/20/2007

I Only Feel Alright When The Fear Is Flashing, Bombs Going Off In My Head

In tracing the contours of your eyes I've given myself over to many minutes. And in the final exam of this study I'd like to be able to recall them at will in my mind. So I'll trace them, erase them, then redraw, replace, and recall. Until my sleep is haunted by your iris' blue and grey, your perfect stare.
_____________________________________________________________
I miss you tonight, which is kinda sad because I saw you only yesterday. I guess after a long day all I wanted was the sheer comfort of your arms. I've never been this painfully in love... the butterflies have never gone away. I'm pleasantly surprised...yet not surprised at the same time. I knew we'd be good together. Just not this good. This is just so damn good.
_____________________________________________________________
sorry to everyone else who had to read that :p

5 comments:

Martha said...

Its not sad at all, I miss you too :)

Anonymous said...

I accept your apology. haha a ^_^

Bean said...

Get ready for it...
AWWWWWWW! *pukes a lil in the mouth*
So happy you're happy darlin'.

Queen of Hearts said...

that is so beatiful. especially the part about being painfully in love.
i think that is such a good description.

keep on trucken
*heart* lisa

Anonymous said...

I love you man. always!