4/23/2006

Low Swing

After a few days of optimistic euphoria, I've come down into what I now recognize as the precursory stages of depression. I need to get out of this. I'm living in regrets right now, I so badly wish that after so long the death of my relationship hadn't been such a horror filled tragedy fest. I'm such a fucking skeeze. Okay, I know deep down that I'm not that bad of a guy but what I did was really fucking scummy. I went to the pool last night with Matt & Jay and I couldn't help but think of the cute girl in the yellow bikini way back like 4 years ago. Holy shit, it's been 4 years since then. I missed her again today when I was walking downtown with Matt. I proved to myself that what was said about it only being about the sex wasn't true. I don't miss the sex the most; I miss my best friend. Stop fucking crying Jordan. Fuck. I quit, see everyone tomorrow at the English Exam.

2 comments:

VivaLaPinto said...

*hugs*

Jamers said...

Hey, dude ... just remember, we are all human. Mistakes are part of life, and all we can do is try our best to learn from them and make better choices in the future. Hang in there, things WILL get better -- there is plenty of good stuff in store for each of us -- life has only really just begun right?! Cya.