4/06/2006

How Not To Dance

There's never a good reason to be petty and I'm trying not to do it. But sometimes when people who have absolutely no real life experience think they are "wise-beyond-their-years" really pisses me off. There's a freaking reason I'm not a perfect person, there are several. But to hold your own innocence up as perfection incarnate is just superficial bullshit. I hope maybe one day you'll see that real life is alot more confusing than you make it out to be. If you continue to discount people at their weakest moments and only consider their redemption to be some expectation you have of "how things aught to be" you are in for a surprise because that naivety is going to get you hurt in the real world. Your rights to attack my choices have been voided. You have no claims to my redemption anymore.

4 comments:

VivaLaPinto said...

...


*hugs*

VivaLaPinto said...

...


*hugs*

Pineapple Princess! said...

hurmmm... sounds like a not-so-nice situation....

tashalaughs said...

YOU are cute. Ahem. Anyways.