4/30/2006

A Little Mud On The Tires

Okay, so depressed Jordan is done with for a bit after a nice conversation over a sunny walk and ice cream with a certain someone. Some unaired stuff got said and I'd like to think a little more understanding was reached. Matt's trying to hook me up with one of his friends so we'll see how that works out. lol. I have to work my third closing shift in a row tonight which blows but meh it'll end and then it's the weekend. James' party was fun, had a few beers and a good time all in all. My favourite part was when I was talking with the boys in the dining room and I was like "Yah, so Becky's got a hot ass." and I hear "Thanks" from the living room and we all burst out laughing. As soon as my tax return comes in I'm getting my tatoo. Which is my family motto "For Good, For Glory, Good Is Enough" in Welsh Elizabethan Calligraphy on an aged scroll on my back. Fun Stuff. Later Y'all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good that depressed jordan is gone!

I really wanted to go to James' party but alas i was stuck out in nanaimo. Good luck with the being set-up with someone hee hee

Queen of Hearts said...

thats gonna be a sweet tatoo, hey just so you know pipers on wednesday again! if your not working of course

Ky said...

yay pipers....and for changing life

VivaLaPinto said...

good bye, depressed Jordan! hello, super-brand-new tattooed Jordan!