12/25/2006

So This Is Christmas...

I'm sitting here in the Vitamin D inducing glow of an anti SADS light that my dad recieved as a gift from his fiancee. I have got to get one of these for myself. In other news the gift haul this year has been quite excellent. My personal favs so far are the Stratocaster belt buckle from Martha and a book by Jose Saramago from my sister. (if anybody cares this guy is the greatest novelist on the planet). So we're sitting around doing crosswords and drinking Irish Cream and coffee. Pretty normal. The turkey prep is going strong in the kitchen. Martha is going to come pay me a visit at some point which is awesome. I need to go to my house and pick up her present because I thought she was going to be up-island today. Hurray!! So all in all I'm really jonesing to play some guitar so I will leave you with this thought.

In our lives there come times when we get to choose to take a leap or to resist change. I'm doing my best to balance the two. There will come a time (very soon I imagine) in which the choice is no longer left to me and I'm going to have to take that leap. What I want to say is how thankful I am for the teachers, friends and family I have around me who have made that eventuality much less frightening, and even exciting. You are the support that allows me to be greater than the sum of my parts. So thank you, Merry Christmas, and know that if you are my friend co-worker or other associate of mine I'm thinking of you today and wishing you all the happiness in the world. You people rock my world everyday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you man. I like to think of life as chance vs choice, whatever comes our way is in our hands. You are one of the greatest male companions I have, and have ever had in my life. You are loyal, true, a saviour, and my best friend. I was very lost up until I met you... you reminded me of what it's like to be honest with yourself, and to give 100 percent no matter the cost. You have given me faith, that one day we will both become whatever we want to be. You are my mirror image, only reversed. I have never known anyone like you, and I don't think I'll ever need to again...

I love you Jordan Davies, forever in my heart!

Take care. Best wishes to you and your family, on this joyous day.

Akiyhrah said...

Merry Christmas Jordan!! I'm glad you're doing better. ^__^

Tarantula eyes said...

Merry christmas jordan!!!

jordanibanez said...

Merry Christmas man.

Bean said...

Happy Boxing Day and Merry Belated Christmas Jordan. Miss ya muchly and cannot wait to hang out and get some hugs =) You rock my socks darlin', and I'll always be there for ya. Loves!

Martha said...

Merry Christmas dear
yeah, it pretty much rocked

<3

VivaLaPinto said...

Merry Christmas, Jordan!

:D

I am Jack's big cheesy grin.

Bean said...

Dude, you have to get back here quicker, I miss hanging out with ya and Jordan hugs!!