5/13/2007

Preparation For Flight

So I've decided to move to Kelowna and take a job working on call for the Kelowna Community Theatre and Rotary Center. I am also considering taking over the job of TD for the BC Summer Games if the current one goes through with giving it up. Robin says he'll help show me the ropes and get me started which is awesome. Nanaimo is just simply not where I want to be anymore. I'm living at home again and my car is smashed and I don't see any hope for a love life right now. So all I really have is my work. I think a move would re-energize me and give me a fresh outlook on life. I've grown tired of this place and I feel trapped. I need to break away from this space I've been living in. There is nothing to keep me here anymore. So I think I'll leave.

6 comments:

Tarantula eyes said...

I totally understand where youre coming from. getting away can be the best thing sometimes.

Good luck im sure youll do great

Let Go said...

You'll have so much fun in Kelowna! It kinda sucks that you're leaving, but everyone needs a change every once in awhile, right! This will be awesome for you!

Laura said...

Nanaimo is a hole- not in the slang sense, but in the sense that you can fall into it, the routine of it, and get trapped. Moving away from Nanaimo was the best choice I ever made. I wish you the best of luck!!!

Misha said...

you're going to do awesome there...going to miss you though...who's going to bug me about everything i say wrong? :P lol
have fun and work hard! big hugs!

Martha said...

You'll do great, you always do.

Its going to be weird you not being here.. but maybe a visit will happen..
I've got a couple people in Kelowna, and you just give me another reason to make the trip.

Have fun Jordan, I hope a move really does bring you that fresh outlook on things.

Urban said...

That's a very big, very scary step for anyone (having just made it myself not so long ago). You'll land on your feet no matter where you end up, just make sure you're heading toward something, not away from something.