4/13/2007

The Rules

1. No Cannibus
2. Only one or two drinks per evening, buzzed is okay but piss-tanked is out
3. Do something productive everyday
4. Don't let anyone else run your life, you are the Captain of this ship
5. Don't let what is easy interfere with what is right.
6. Find the people you can trust and keep them close to you
7. Maintain a relationship with your family, don't let them be taken for granted
8. Find a moment everyday to be still and think about the direction your life is taking
9. Look for the beauty in others that you may not see at first glance. Don't be overly judgemental.
10. Laugh, Laugh, Laugh
11. Remind yourself to be "Positive and Flexible"
12. Every weekend, clean your room and do chores around the house
13. Recognize that your state of mind is changeable, don't get caught up in negative thinking.

These are the rules for only one person. Me. They may not be your rules, they aren't designed to be. I am going to be sucessful, dynamic, and I want to shine. I'm building myself a ladder, and I'm starting to climb.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that pretty well goes for me as well peeps! Good on ya Jord, we Rock! :)

Urban said...

Good on ya!

Let Go said...

Devin and Davies, I love you both! You're both gonna do awesome.