6/25/2006

Really Great Day

So today has been fantastic. I got up at 6. worked from 7-11. came home did the dishes, cleaned my room and did some laundry. Then Tasha and I went to bible camp. Hell yeah. We were the heathens representing. We got to watch a baptism and so swimming and do a rope swing and eat burgers and cake. And have people wonder whether or not I'm "just" Tasha's friend. It was cool. Got to meet Tasha's dad and sister as well. Apparently I was described as "Freakishly Normal" (compared to Chris I guess). All the hardcore christ lovin' was a big childhood flashback for me. If case any of you don't know, my parents were both ministers while I was growing up. Yeah so I just kinda followed Tash around and we talked and what not. All in all I had a really good time. Oh and I have no idea what my fav song of all time is apparently.

3 comments:

Ky said...

besides the bible sounds like and awesome day. mine was spent in the sunny sunshine!

barbara_mary said...

I'm pretty sure your favorite song of all time goes something along the lines of "mmmmm-bop"

tashalaughs said...

pretty sure we're all going to the river tomorrow. you're welcome to come if you can face another round of death threats.