6/18/2006

Made A Fool Outta Me

Am I wasting my time persuing things with you? Because if you don't really give a shit about me then just say so. What happened last night was so wrong in so many ways. You left me hanging in the breeze and if there's one thing I don't like it's being manipulated and made to look like a fool. If you really want to see what could happen then you should spend some time getting to know me. Because if you knew me you wouldn't have led me on a wild goose chase at the expense of my better judgement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm a fool too, but Jordan, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt this time. Give her a chance, man. Don't get me wrong, though -- if it happens again, I would definately be moving on. Nobody deserves to be screwed around, but sometimes life gets in the way. Who knows, she could have a legitimate excuse - maybe she really likes you, (that has been known to throw people for a loop). Obviously, it WAS worth the risk to you took waiting for her to show up - right? Maybe its worth waiting to see if she comes around. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but if you don't take the risk, you'll never know either way.

Cheers, man.