10/17/2006

Since You All Want It.

That's right I am actually going to write an entry again. When blogger lost my entire entry anout the John Mayer show I became disheartened to say the least so speed update...

- Broke things off with Amanda (messily) :(
- Started thing up with Jill
- Went to see John Mayer & Sheryl Crow with Jill
- Broke things off with Jill (better this time)
- iPod, DigiCam, & 150 CDs stolen from my Car....argh
- Cast as "Feste" in Twelfth Night
- Writing music for said play :)
- 21st Birthday
- Started things up with Martha :)

That's right people throw in a couple crazy parties a little bit of scandal, a whol;e lot of theatre program awesomeness, several 5 AM weekend shifts at work and some awesome friends and that's it.

Love yah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I like the "better this time" quip with me, that was prolly the most laxed "breaking" I've ever been through. Quite awesome, quite awesome.
~Jilly
PS... SEND ME THE DAMN PICS AND VULTURES!!! AND REMEMBER THE BOOKS!!

Anonymous said...

Ah Yes, Tis been quite the few months indeed. But hey its all good man! Glad to be traveling the road along side ya, wouldn't have it any other way bro! :) I'm very excited for everything that is goin your way, and hope things work this time round for sure. Much Luv always Davies :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you my hero *hugs*
~Jilly

Anonymous said...

ah i like your speedy update!!