8/27/2005

I'm Wrong And I'm Sorry

So this vacation turns out to be just what the Doctor ordered. I can feel the tiny muscles that hold my spine steeled and rigid beginning to relax. I'm mad because the TD Bank website is fucking me around and not letting me deposit money from my Mom. So therefore the $1600 I just dropped on a computer is hurting a bit more than it should. But it is quite the nice comp. I can't wait to get recording again. I've got a couple songs in me that need to come out but I guess they're not quite ready yet. So I'll let them stew for a while.

I really can't wait to get back in school. It's like there's been a hole in everything since I've been doing a job that requires very little brain output. Now I get to focus in on what's really important to me, and as an added bonus take courses that I'm actually interested in, amazing. I really cannot wait for The play to be done, mainly because I'm going to see Pearl Jam the next night. I'm so stoked to go see a concert again. I haven't been to a big show since I saw John Mayer with Trish over a year ago.

Well, that's about it for today,

The Narcissist requires you to take it easy.

No comments: